[Vision2020] U of I Program Cuts

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 14:45:18 PST 2009

Hansie,

I don't give a rip if you believe the truth or not. It would not be the first time you rejected it. I was not making accusations, I was simply responding to false charges that Sodexho was responsible for the over charging of food at UI. Remember, innocent until proved guilty?

It is you that need to prove to me Sodexho is the one hauling the profit, which is the original accusation.

If you want to believe something false about Sodexho, because your ass is too lazy to look up what is public record or by making one phone call or email request, that is your problem, not mine.

Perhaps if you spent a few hours doing research instead of surfing the Internet for things about Doug Wilson, you would be more aware of pertinent information.

And yes, I threw out all my paperwork from UI from years ago. And no, I should not have to keep it, how stupid can you be? I don't need to keep what is a matter of public record. And I would not scan the huge document anyway, because you wouldn't not be capable of reading it and understanding what it said anyway.

Sodexho is not anymore responsible for ridiculously high food prices than the UI Bookstore is responsible for the ridiculously high prices of college text books or the UI Health Center doctors and PAs are responsible for student loss of dental and vision care. But this is all over your head, obviously, Hansie.

Best Regards,

Donovan