[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 010509-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 5 08:53:55 PST 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include an "In
Memory . . ." portion.  The purpose of "In Memory . . . " is to pay
special tribute, upon their passing, to local citizens who have made
significant contributions to our community.  May their examples serve as a
beacon and their memories long endure.

In recognition of his many years of selfless dedication to our community,
Ralph McAllister has been added to the rolls of . . .

"In Memory . . . "
http://www.MoscowCares.com/In_Memory

Seeya round town, Moscow.