[Vision2020] UI Campus closed today

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 5 07:51:59 PST 2009

Courtesy of the UI website at:

http://www.uidaho.edu/mischomepageitems/schoolclosure.aspx

Moscow Campus Closed Due to Inclement Weather

MOSCOW, Idaho -- Due to inclement weather in northern Idaho, the
University of Idaho Moscow campus will be closed on Monday, Jan. 5.
However, the evening women’s basketball game against Utah State at Cowan
Spectrum, scheduled for 7 p.m., will proceed as scheduled.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

>From the north came a tribe brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O, Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3

"Fight On For Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandal_Fight_Song_Old.mp3

> I think the entire world is closed today. Can't say for sure, because I
> can't see over the drifts in my front yard.
>
> Warren Hayman

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman