[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 010509-01)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jan 5 09:00:53 PST 2009

What a kind gesture, Tom.  I'm sure the McAllisters appreciate it, and I do, too.

February 22 will mark my seven-year anniversary as a Moscow resident, and while they haven't been the easiest years, they've been the best.  I love this town and its people, and I am really grateful for what you do to keep us connected, informed, and encouraged.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/