[Vision2020] Fragments of our Lord

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jan 2 10:49:55 PST 2009

I've been reading all of the comments back and forth regarding Christian communion and faith in God, and I concluded, after the Santa Claus prayer posted yesterday, that the discussion had deteriorated beyond what I could hope to remedy.  But I was reading in the O.T. last night and came across this, which I'll submit as my contribution to a discussion I hope regains its respectful footing:

Habakkuk 3:17-18:

Thought the fig tree does not blossom, and no fruit is on the vines;
though the produce of the olive fails, and the fields yield no food;
though the flock is cut off from the fold, and there is no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will exult in the God of my salvation.
For God, the Lord, is my strength.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/