[Vision2020] Humane interrogations work

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Wed Feb 25 08:26:58 PST 2009

Garrett Clevenger wrote:
> Moscow's radio staion 92.5 FM often broadcasts syndicated 911 stories, mostly between 10 am to noon. You'll hear all different kinds of takes on 911, the hijackers, and the motives behind whoever it was that caused this terror.
>
> My favorite shows are Background Briefing, which airs Mondays between 10 to 11 am, Unwelcome Guests, which airs Wednesday between 10 am and noon, and Guns and Butter, which airs Fridays between 11 am and noon.

You won't hear alternative 911 theories on Background Briefing (athough
it's a very good show), but you might on the other two.   It's kind of a
dead topic now, maybe it's time to revive it.

What gets me is that everyone believes the "official" conspiracy theory
WHEN THAT THEORY WAS GIVEN TO US BY A KNOWN LIAR.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.