[Vision2020] Humane interrogations work

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 22:30:11 PST 2009

Paul,

While I'm not sure my response was the answer you were looking for, a couple interesting documentaries about 911 I've seen I've pasted links to down below.

The Frontline one, produced by UI graduate Michael Kirk, if you haven't seen it yet, I reccommend, as it's very good. If it doesn't make you cry, not much will.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/

The second one requires willingness to hear a deviation from the official story of 911. Perhaps it is more suited to those of us who don't trust those in power, but after seeing it, I definitely question the official 911 story. I haven't seen this final cut version of the documentary, as I watched the original one they produced a few years ago, but apparently, it's along the same lines.

http://loosechange911.com/finalcut/

If the evidence they present is true, and I'm not saying it is or isn't, it definitely twists the power play we've witnessed these last 8 years into a whole different light.

Moscow's radio staion 92.5 FM often broadcasts syndicated 911 stories, mostly between 10 am to noon. You'll hear all different kinds of takes on 911, the hijackers, and the motives behind whoever it was that caused this terror.

My favorite shows are Background Briefing, which airs Mondays between 10 to 11 am, Unwelcome Guests, which airs Wednesday between 10 am and noon, and Guns and Butter, which airs Fridays between 11 am and noon.

Take care,

gclev