[Vision2020] Minnick ads

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 09:38:42 PST 2009

I've seen the Minnick ad and similar ones for two Eastern Washington
representatives. They claim credit for helping pass increased funding
for the S-CHIPs (childhood medical insurance) program. I assume there
is no link between the appearance of these ads and the fact that all
three voted against the stimulus act.

Kit Craine