[Vision2020] Minnick ads

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 24 05:26:05 PST 2009

Although I have not received any mailings from Rep. Minnick's office, I do
not ncessarily consider such activity to be "out of season".

There are so many major items on our economic plate (i.e. unemployment,
health care, the Stimulus bill, etc. etc.), I would be upset if any of my
elected officials did not involve themselves in the discussion.

I much prefer continued contact with my senators and representatives
especially during these times you consider to be "out of season".  This
reflects ongoing interest and involvement by an elected official and
garners my faith and confidence, instead of the politician that simply
knocks on my door once every two or four years.

Seeya round town, Moscow.