[Vision2020] Humane interrogations work

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:32:54 PST 2009

g stated:

"Let me get this straight. Imperial Japan and Adolph Hitler and the Nazi's were the recipients of 'violent US policy against people the US wanted to conform in it's image.'"

Golly, gee, g . . .

Back then there was no GITMO.  There were no secret CIA camps created for "interrogations"; just your regular American prisoner-of-war camps, all 512 of them (one of which was located in the vicinity of Fort Bliss, Texas, that I posted about earlier), operated in compliance with the Geneva Convention accords.  And, if our history books are correct (and me and my public education have no reason to doubt them), we not only won that war (aka "The Great Hate"), but, as the war concluded, the United States had its feet firmly planted on the moral highground.

Now, concerning the current war, the one in Iraq that nobody is winning, and concerning GITMO, the camp that cost the United States its moral credibility, you were saying . . .

Seeya in the bread lines, Moscow.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go to work."

- Roy Zimmerman