[Vision2020] Humane Interrogations Work

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Feb 23 11:25:20 PST 2009

Nick
I was agreeing with you that extending the olive branch can be beneficial and can be applied to a much wider area the just interrogations. For what it is worth I also agree with you on UI athletics. On Rumsfeld, the way he conducted the war was wrong. Securing an area, taking prisoners, then releasing them and leaving, only to have the insurgents move back in, is dumb. As Goldwater said "Either fight a war to win it or don't fight it at all" I do criticise Bush also for this. He changed his mind do pressure from McCain and the outcome of the mid term elections.
As for your moral superiority tone, I don't think the mental gymnastics you go through to justify the murder of the unborn, helps your virtue. I think we have hashed this around long enough. I am signing off on it.
Roger