[Vision2020] [Spam 5.85] Humane interrogations work

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Feb 23 11:01:01 PST 2009

Ralph
If in fact his execution would create more acts of terrorism, that would be a reason to keep him alive. personally I don't think it would have any effect on people with  that mind set.
You statement is asinine and ridiculous. I could say something just as asinine and ridiculous such as, let parole him to you with the stipulation that you be held responsible for anything he might do. Now lets return to some rational discourse.
Roger