[Vision2020] Is Holder a coward?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 23 11:00:07 PST 2009

Perhaps you fail to understand a basic concept, Mr. Falen.

If it's wrong, it's wrong!

The old "You let so-and-so do it," excuse doesn't cut muster.

We (the United States) will NEVER regain and footing on the moral
highground if we turn our heads.

If you would like lto lead a campaign to posthumously charge Jackson, FDR,
Truman, JFK, and Reagan for your perceived crimes . . . GO FOR IT!  I
simply do not have a dog in that fight.

In my opinion, criminal charges should be filed against Cheney, Rumsfeld,
Ashcroft, Rove, and Bush in the World Court.  Likewise, you are entitled
to your opinion.

> Tom
> This is a vary dangerous road to travel. If this is done, you may as
well retroactively
prosecute Jackson for the Trail of Tears, Polk for the war with Mexico,
Lincoln for the
mass hanging of 33 Indians, FFR for interning the japanese, Truman for the
A bomb, JFK for
authorizing the assassination Diem(an Ally) and Reagan for the Contras.
You could probably
find something to prosecute all past presidents for. I am sure that the
next
administration could find something to charge Omaba with. We are not a
third world country
where those in power throw their opponents in jail. Let it go, Give it a
rest.
> Roger

SERIOUSLY
> > criticise Obama.  How's that?
> >
> > Tom Hansen
> > Moscow, Idaho
> >

> > > Holder said yesterday that we are a nation of "cowards" when it
comes to
> > di> scussions on race. . . . .
> > >

> > > How about it Mr. Holder. . . . are you going to be a "coward" when it
> > comes>  to an investigation of Rove & Company?
> > >

> > > Ellen A. Roskovich

> > > Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from
> > Jamie> ..
> > > http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-
Blog-