[Vision2020] The more things change the more they stay the same

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 15:02:02 PST 2009

Tom Hansen stated

"Yet, when examined amongst the other accomplishments of President Obama
since January 20th (30 days ago) . . ."

This is exactly the kind of excuse one continues to hear from kids,
slackers, misfits and everyone else who simply will not accept
responsibility:  "Yeah so I screwed up on this that and the other.  What
about all the good stuff I did?"  I don't care about the good stuff - that's
what you agreed to do.  Thanks for sticking to your agreement.  Enough
said.  Now lets look a what I really do care about, and what really matters,
and that is the stuff you said you would do and didn't.

I'm not saying Obama is making excuses.  I doubt he will even acknowledge
there is a problem.  What I am saying is Mr Hanses seems to think it's
perfectly OK to excuse bad behavior by lauding good behavior in its wake.

Totally irresponsible.
GS