[Vision2020] The more things change the more they stay the same

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 23:07:03 PST 2009

Trust me, I'm not saying that Obama is bad on all fronts.  I'm just
disappointed in this decision.  Maybe there are good solid reasons for
this that both the previous administration and the current one
acknowledge, but I'm still disappointed in it.  I think the work Obama
has done on Guantanimo and other overseas bases is great, and some of
the other things he is doing is worthy of his potential.  I just wish he
had done the same here.

Paul