[Vision2020] [Spam 6.72] Re: Humane interrogations work

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 20 18:03:18 PST 2009

A point of view with some merit. I just don't think that it makes any real difference in the greater scheme of things if our extremist enemies have one more "martyr" to add to their ranks. (Do you imagine that if there was one more that then they would be REALLY pissed as opposed to the current level of mild displeasure?) As I said before, I can live with these roaches being locked up forever, I just don't think that as a punishment it's quite as foolproof as death.