[Vision2020] Rent Prices Was: Sen Schroeder

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:16:02 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 18:08, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am sure we have heard more. And so they wonder why rent is $1200 a month
> in Moscow and $700 a month in the Treasure Valley,

Rent is $1200 a month in Moscow?  That certainly isn't an average, or
even the mean.  I've never paid more than $600 a month in Moscow, and
I've lived in some pretty nice apartments.  I'm renting a 4 bedroom
home now, and I don't pay $1200 a month, or anywhere near it.