[Vision2020] Offensive Cartoon (in my opinion)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 05:49:46 PST 2009

Paul,

The monkey was the previous author of the stimulus package. That is
why they need a need a new author. And who cares who wrote it? Who was
responsible for the stimulus package?

I don't think it takes a lot of thought to connect these dots and come
to the conclusion that the cartoonist is comparing Obama to a crazed
monkey.

If I drew the cartoon and didn't intend it to be taken in this way I
would appologize since it would be clear to me now that it could be
seen that way.

Of course suggesting that someone is racist just because they don't
see the cartoon as racist is absurd.

Joe Campbell