[Vision2020] Offensive Cartoon (in my opinion)

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:45:51 PST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 18:25, Kai Eiselein <editor at lataheagle.com> wrote:

> Explain to me how it's racist.... it strikes me as a play on the " a 1,000
> monkeys pounding on 1,000 typewriters could write a novel" thing.

Maybe.  Or it could be that they are likening Obama to an ape, which
is a reasonable, though sensationalistic interpretation guaranteed to
generate controversy.

I'm guessing that was their intention, and here we are providing it.

What is a subscriber of color, Kai?  And why does your daughter's
status as a subscriber of color have any relevance to the presence of
racism?

Chas