[Vision2020] Offensive Cartoon (in my opinion)

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Feb 18 18:25:10 PST 2009

Explain to me how it's racist.... it strikes me as a play on the " a 1,000
monkeys pounding on 1,000 typewriters could write a novel" thing.
And if you are going to call me a racist, Tom, do to my face, in the open
and not through the side of your mouth with spittle dribbling down your chin
as you automatically salivate at anything you may perceive to be racist. I
will remind you that my daughter is one of those subscribers "of color".