[Vision2020] Offensive Cartoon (in my opinion)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 18 18:15:22 PST 2009

Yet Kai Eiselein of the Latah Eagle feels . . .

"Actually, I think a chimp could have done a better job than the
self-important, bought-and-paid-for, moronic, buffoons who are, and have
been, "running" the country."

So, an employee of the Latah Eagle finds humor in an extremely racist
cartoon of the New York Post?

I wonder if Latah Eagle subscribers of color are aware of Mr. Eiselein's
brand of "humor"?

Hmmm.

> You are not the only one. i understand the YWCA of the USA is soliciting
> signatures asking the New Yorker apologize for being racially
offensive....
> http://news.prnewswire.com/ViewContent.aspx?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/02-
18-2009/0004974790&EDATE=