[Vision2020] Offensive Cartoon (in my opinion)

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Feb 18 19:19:07 PST 2009

Well, Chas, since Tom is insinuating that that I'm racist, I pointed out
that my daughter, who is a member of the COEUR D'ALENE TRIBE, is one of
those subscribers "of color". She is also my office manager.
Gee, I vaguely remember that my ex-wife's last name was Rodriguez, too.
Yup, some racist I am. To be so would mean that I would have to disown my
child and my grandchild because of their Indian/Mexican blood, and that,
folks, ain't gonna happen.
I didn't realize Obama wrote the bill, for some odd reason I thought it was
written by Congressmen Obey, Rangel, Waxman, Miller, Oberstar, Gordon,
Frank, Velazquez and Towns.
I must have forgotten how laws come to be. Or the procedure has been
changed.