[Vision2020] water sale bill

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Feb 9 16:00:36 PST 2009

Recessions don't last forever.

From: Ellen Roskovich
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 11:29 AM
To: editor at lataheagle.com ; donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com ; rhayes at turbonet.com ; chasuk at gmail.com
Cc: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] water sale bill

Hmmmm. . . .hate to be the bearer of bad news, but. . . . there's a really good chance that even our home grown "mall rats" will have to change their habits as more national stores lay off employees, close their doors for good all across the country and potential UI students see the family savings evaporate as dad get's laid off with no health care and no pension for those "Golden Years" we were all promised.

I get the feeling that either Moscow residents are very sheltered or in complete denial about the state of affairs regarding our present economy.

It must be the Moscow water....or the Red State Kool Ade you're all drinking.  Cause I'm down here visiting family in Blue State Oregon where everyone on the block has at least one family member laid off and people are scrounging our mill end cut-off pile for something free to keep the family warm for one more day.

Ellen A. Roskovich