[Vision2020] water sale bill

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 23:45:57 PST 2009

Kai,

Our memories are very short. The Great Depression lasted from 1929 till 1946. The previous major economic downturn lasted 27 years. It is not uncommon throughout human history to have economic downturns for many decades. There is only so much the government can do restore confidence in the economy.

The United States has lost a lot of its wealth over the last few decades due to outsourcing jobs and insourcing illegal labor. The US debt is HUGE.

This debt is not the result of a war as in other large debts in human history, it is the result of pure unadulterated greed. The US will have to pay its debts with high interest off before it can actually repair its economy. This is going to take a long, long time.

Best Regards,

Donovan