[Vision2020] water sale bill

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Feb 9 13:33:48 PST 2009

Unfortunately for local business,  my college age grandkids and their
friends are now doing the bulk of their "mall" shopping on the Internet.
Young shoppers' habits are changing pretty dramatically, I bet.  If one is
going to tout the new infusion of their money into our economy as a reason
for more mall entities, surely those new habits need to be figured into the
equation.

Sue H