[Vision2020] Fw: [Spam 5.86] BE OUTSIDE!

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Feb 2 11:36:02 PST 2009

Joe
You may be right, but I think that the major reason is  that there are to many other interest to compete with such as the internet and video games and also a decreasing lack of parental direction. In any case it would be up to the organization as to whether they wanted to sacrifice principe for the sake of membership.
Roger