[Vision2020] UI Retiree Lawsuit

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 09:26:18 PST 2009

Unless it is a degree in Health Sciences, Engineering, or Law, it is going to just be an expensive piece of paper.

No Social Science degree right now is going to get you a job. There are people in Boise with degrees holding signs asking for money.

Science, Math, Engineering and Health are the only real job opportunities in the near future that will pay a decent wage.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold