[Vision2020] Excitement in Genesee Sunday Mornong

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Dec 21 13:44:47 PST 2009

About 7:30 yesterday morning I was doing chores(feeding  the horses, sheep and goat) when about 7 sheriff's cars descended on Genesee. Some one had stolen a car and diched it on the back road out of Genesee( Genesee-Troy road). He went through the Valley veiw development and up the bank next to our place. Our neighbour was setting out side having his morning smoke when he saw a guy with an orange sweat shirt and backpack come up over the bank and on to Laurel St. He stepped into the house and had his wife call 911. When hae came outside the guy had disappeared. The cops must have been behind him on the Geenesse-Troy Road.  They showed up emediatly. The spent about 2 hours combing  though Genesee but to my knowledge never found him.
Roger