[Vision2020] Hmmm

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Dec 19 09:07:53 PST 2009

Thanks, Ron.  I'm not a techie -- I once asked my son what a "tin yurl" was.

But obviously this site counts on people like me thinking that GOP here means what it's meant for a century and what it's used for in the media today, and that's a shame.  They saw an opening and ran for it.

On the other hand, you have upstanding Republicans like Trent Lott courting the racist groups in the South, like the CCC, and others taking advice from Limbaugh, who thinks -- if you can put it that way -- first in terms of unflattering racial stereotypes, then in terms of any other bigotry lying around.  It's not a shock that those who lifted part of a url and showcased it as a racist website thought they could get away with it if that url segment was "GOP."

That's a despicable co-opting of a legitimate political party, made all the worse by the party in question's associations with the very people who enjoy and employ such verbal vomit.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com