[Vision2020] 'Obama Tags' Called a Joke

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:10:19 PDT 2009

Gary --

Incidentally, I'm more concerned about things like the AR-15-toting dude
showing up to the Obama rally while refusing to disavow calling for Obama's
assassination. Rex Rammel is a national joke who can't keep his mouth shut.
This guy... less so. And, incidentally, Gary, since he's a member of the
Libertarian party and a militia crank, I don't think he's "yours," except
insofar as you try to keep claiming him.

-- ACS

For those of you that haven't seen the follow-up:
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-pastor-reiterates-wish-for-President-Obamas/MX2Vzd4unEi9n8PschT50w.cspxu