[Vision2020] 'Obama Tags' Called a Joke

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 31 17:59:14 PDT 2009

It seems to me that you and campbell are in a neck and neck competition to post the most addled response to my pointing out yet another spot of hypocrisy with regard to the Rammell quip. Fortunately for you, past experience indicates that the man with a fallacy for all seasons will always ultimately win out in competitions such as this. Just for fun however, why don't you expound a moment upon why "AR-15 toting dude" gives you the vapors and provide an instance or two of my attempts to "claim" him. Who knows, with enough breathless hyperbole, disjointed prose, and outright disregard for truthfulness you might just give the pedantic perfesser a run for his money!