[Vision2020] Say What? (local and recent)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 30 11:15:22 PDT 2009

This is where I have a question for Doug Wilson, a question I am certain
he will ignore.

How is it that (by Wilson's words) the late Senator Ted Kennedy may not be
capable of repentance, yet (by Wilson's deeds) a serial pedophile can (and
apparently has)?

Should anybody require hard evidence to support my allegation, I will be
more than glad to post it.

Curioser and curioser . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

> It's completely repugnant, isn't it?
>
> And, of course, it's always dismaying to watch self-professed "men of God"
> focus on the mote in their neighbor's eye rather than on the beam in their
> own.
>
> About the only other thing I can think to say is to ask those so inclined
> please pray -- or continue praying -- for Doug Wilson because he most
> surely
> is in desperate need of all the prayers he can get.
>

> Saundra Lund
> Moscow, ID
>
> The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do
> nothing.
> ~ Edmund Burke
>
> ***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life
> plus
> 70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
> outside
> the Vision 2020 forum without the express written permission of the
> author.*****

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown