[Vision2020] Say What? (local and recent)

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 30 09:59:46 PDT 2009

It's completely repugnant, isn't it?

And, of course, it's always dismaying to watch self-professed "men of God"
focus on the mote in their neighbor's eye rather than on the beam in their
own.

About the only other thing I can think to say is to ask those so inclined to
please pray -- or continue praying -- for Doug Wilson because he most surely
is in desperate need of all the prayers he can get.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****