[Vision2020] Say What? (local and recent)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 16:34:31 PDT 2009

Too bad Kennedy wasn't a fan of slavery. If so, he'd be praised by Mr.
Wilson today!

And how difficult is it to differentiate between giving people a
choice to do as they see fit -- lacking the arrogance to make life
choices for others -- and performing abortions? How does the radical
right get away with these lies and distortions?

Sent from my iPhone