[Vision2020] Say What? (local and recent)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 29 15:28:18 PDT 2009

"The life of Senator Kennedy, lived very much in public view, was a life
that was badly lived. He was responsible for much public evil, including
his responsibility for the continuing carnage of abortion in our land. In
the judgment, Edward Kennedy, no longer a senator, will stand before God.
When the sky has fled, and the oceans have receded, how can any man stand
apart from Christ? How will he?"

- Douglas Wilson (August 29, 2009)

http://tinyurl.com/WilsonOnKennedy

Seeya round town, Moscow.

“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only
their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on
the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.”

- Unknown