[Vision2020] Anyone Else Screwed by FSR?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Wed Apr 29 11:25:54 PDT 2009

Dave et al...
My experience with First Step, first with dial-up and now with wireless, has
been very positive.
And secondly, my experience with the First Step owner has been equally
positive.
Did you happen to notice that for the last decade that First Step has
provided -- at NO CHARGE -- the hosting and maintenence of Moscow Vision
2020?  We have this unique community resource because First Step rescued us
when the UI kicked Moscow Vision 2020 out of its servers.
Without First Step there would be no Moscow Vision 2020.
BL