[Vision2020] Anyone Else Screwed by FSR?

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Wed Apr 29 10:45:09 PDT 2009

I was screwed by FSR years ago when they sold me my first dial-up
account but didn't have enough lines to support their customers.

Then several years later when I was trying to get a wireless account
from them, I had the audacity to purchase some of the equipment from
their competitor instead of paying their highly inflated prices and
suddenly they didn't want my business any more.

FSR also has messed up the wifi in many areas in town because they
refused to cooperate with the other services about signal conflicts.

All and all the owner is a royal ass, and shouldn't be supported.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.