[Vision2020] UI Waste & Arrogance

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:24:50 PDT 2009

Saundra:

THe phrasing of the add was in keeping with a recent series of adds
they have done, featuring individual students, faculty etc.  Each add
described an individual, then ended with that phrasing.

As to your other issue-that of the cost of advertising.  There is a
school of thought-of which I am a subscriber-that believes advertising
helps sell your product.  I think we can agree that more students
would be a boon to the community...