[Vision2020] Habeas Corpus at Bagram

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 28 19:50:56 PDT 2009

"you admit that torture happened while denying that anyone in particular (even the lawyers who set the bar at "pain equal to that caused by death;" even the political figures who compelled them to produce that opinion) is responsible for it."

Wrong. I admit that some detainees may have been mistreated and abused. I do not admit that prisoners were tortured as an act of administrative policy. Endlessly mischaracterizing my position is not productive.