[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 042509-01)

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Sat Apr 25 19:56:35 PDT 2009

Tom, thanks for the pictures.

I'll put on my 1st Lt. of the Moscow Volunteer Emergency Ambulance
Company hat and ask if you managed to get any pictures of our EMTs on
our specially equipped EMS bicycles.  I see there's one with our Quick
Response Vehicle, M40, but I'd sure like to know how our bicycles did.

I appreciate all those who attended as well, but family issues kept me
from participating.

Thanks again

DC