[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 042509-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 25 17:59:27 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to included videos and
photographs from today's Moscow CommUNITY Walk at . . .

"Moscow CommUNITY Walk 2009"
http://www.moscowcares.com/CommunityWalk/CommWalk_2009.htm

Be advised that the "Moscow CommUNITY Walk 2009" page will be continuously
updated over the weekend with various documents, etc. etc.

As always this stuff and tons of other neat-o Moscow stuff is also
available at . . .

"Moscow cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We choose to walk together in a symbolic pilgrimage of our common
humanity in the spirit of peace and harmony . . . and we invite people
from all walks of life to join us in this virtuous mission.”

- Moscow Mayor Nancy Chaney, CommUNITY Walk Proclamation (April 16,
2007)