[Vision2020] Harsh Interrogations

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:23:24 PDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:48 AM, lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:

> All
> Looks like you have all been busy since I was last on here.
> The reports sited by Andreas do not gel with those I have reported on here
> previously.

This is because you consume media that has abandoned not only the pretense
of neutrality (not necessarily bad) but also the methods of journalism. Your
distrust for the MSM has turned into contempt for verifiable facts.

Here's a question. We reverse engineered our waterboarding techniques from a
school we use for torture resistance. How can you possibly claim that a
technique used in Korea to extract confessions from our soldiers, and which
we use to teach resistance to torture is not, itself, torture?

-- ACS