[Vision2020] Harsh Interrogations

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 24 10:48:50 PDT 2009

All
Looks like you have all been busy since I was last on here.
The reports sited by Andreas do not gel with those I have reported on here previously.
Every one should be opposed to torture for tortures sake or for sadistic pleasure(Abu Ghraib).
Whether water boarding is torture or not is open to question. In any case it does not rise to the level of pulling  out finger nails or pulling off arms. It it did ,I do not think that Oliver North and Christopher Hitckens would have submitted to it.
Any so called enhanced interrogations should be used sparingly. It should only be used in those cases where it might prevent a major attack.  It should never be a routine practice of the police force or for that matter of the military.
Tom has relatives in L.A. He might change his mind if there were all wiped out by an attack on L.A. that could have been prevented.
Roger