[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:35:36 PDT 2009

> On a side note, does this mean the rules for polite or, failing that, at
> least less offensive terminology are out the window or is it a case where
> only you and yours are allowed to set a standard?  I'm at a loss for how
> "Democrat party," and "BHO" rise to the level of offense when "facist,
> racist, nazi, homophobes" and "village idiot" when refering to the
> Republican party and GWB don't.

So, Gary. Explain to me why you get to insist on in-group labeling of people
that share your political predilections and other people -- those on the
political left, ethnic minorities, gays and lesbians, et cetera, don't? I'm
sure it'll be a masterpiece of self-righteous self-justification.

Oh, and, incidentally: if you torture criminal suspects and wiretap members
of opposition political parties, you get called a fascist. If you collapse
the world economy and start an unnecessary war, you get called an idiot.

Goes with the territory. Sorry if you object.

-- ACS