[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

a smith at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 20 12:45:15 PDT 2009

As I said before, what ever pleases you. I think that if you were to re-read the post you refer to you'd be hard pressed to find where I "insist" on much of anything at all.
The fact that you and those who share your nature embrace the term suprises me not in the least.

On a side note, does this mean the rules for polite or, failing that, at least less offensive terminology are out the window or is it a case where only you and yours are allowed to set a standard?  I'm at a loss for how "Democrat party," and "BHO" rise to the level of offense when "facist, racist, nazi, homophobes" and "village idiot" when refering to the Republican party and GWB don't.