[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:42:02 PDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 4:54 PM, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Not that I expect that the folks who use the term care but, I and everyone
> know that was involved with the 15 April gathering find the term
> "teabagger"
> offensive in the extreme. Of course, I'm fairly certain that was the
> intention, a deliberate attempt by the MSM to reduce millions of concerned
> tax payers to the subject of a sick, ribald joke.

Is "millions of concerned taxpayers" a synonym for "a quarter million white
right-wingers?" I no longer have the Gary-to-English codebook.

Incidentally, on the same theme as below: it's likewise amusing for
right-wingers to insist on a perverse form of political correctness the
moment they're ejected from the halls of power. Sorry, Gary: until you
extend the same courtesy to the members of groups you don't agree with (c.f.
"Democrat party," "BHO," etc.), you'll always be a teabagger to me.

Yrs,
ACS