[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 19 09:47:00 PDT 2009

Unfortunately, reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

I never said you posted my specific address on V2020.  You posted the street
I lived on & tied it to me, which is a far different thing than merely
"making mention" of random street names in the CBD (I haven't a clue what
you're talking about re: Residence or Cherry Streets since I don't see those
in the archive - more dishonesty???), a distinction anyone with a
functioning brain recognizes.

As for me posting it for you . . . what are you -- daft?!  While where I
live certainly isn't top secret, you posting it in a public forum crossed
the line, which is also something anyone with a functioning brain realizes.

And, if you don't understand why it's both creepy and pathetic (to use your
word) for you to not only know where I live but feel free to post it on
V2020, particularly when we - as you yourself posted - have never met nor
have I ever knowingly been within 100 yards of you, either you're far more
stupid than I'd ever have thought or you're being disingenuous.  My vote is
for the later.

But, let's get back to the topic at hand:  you find objectionable the whole
teabagging thing.  I get it, and I'm sorry those you chose to let take over
a truly populist movement were too ignorant to realize it was inevitable
once the issue was hijacked.  And, I'm also sorry your vocabulary is
lacking, and that you've been so far under a rock that you think I or Nancy
Pelosi or those on MSNBC or whatever other scary liberals were clever enough
to come up with  "teabagging" an "Astroturfing" and to know in advance they
would come in handy in 2009 to apply to a hijacked movement.

I personally don't have any problem refraining from using "teabagging" for
those involved in the original (pre-hijacked) movement who object when
they've not deliberately and repeatedly directed offensive terms at those
with whom they disagree.  You, however, are not in that category for obvious
reasons, and you're being nothing more than a rank hypocrite by bringing
your offense up.  As long as you continue to dish it out, you should
certainly be willing to take it without whining.

Now, you're as entitled as the next person to be a hypocrite, but don't
expect to not be called on it.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****