[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 19 07:33:29 PDT 2009

Unfortunately you have slipped from amusing to pathetic.

Why don't you post the V2020 item in which I posted your address to this list? I fairly sure you won't since it didn't happen. I DID on one occasion, in a joking post, mention the street on which you apparently live. If that qualifies for "creepy, creepy, creepy" all I can say is your heebie jeebie factor is set as low as your tolerance for an opposing view point.

In other posts I have made to this forum I have made mention of Main st, Third st, Sixth st, the Troy Rd, A st, Washington, Jackson, Cherry, and Residence. My apologies to any and all vision members who may live on any of these roadways. It was not my intention to cause you to delude yourself into believing you were being stalked.