[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 18 21:08:19 PDT 2009

LOL -- no, Master Crabtree, you're the funny one!

You wrote:
"Where do you come by your uncanny ability to ken what it is I "really
mean?"

It's really quite simple:  I've read your posts ad nauseum here on the Viz
for quite a few years.  I know you probably fantasize about your depth being
such that mere mortals wouldn't stand a chance, but keep taking those online
lessons because you've got *quite* awhile to go before you get there.  At
this point, it doesn't even take a rocket scientist  :-)

You also wrote:
"but, to divine my inner most being having never met me or knowingly been
within a 100 yards of me is absolutely astounding!"

Huh?  Oh, wait -- you're right.  Just because you know where I live -- and
felt free to post it on V2020 -- certainly doesn't mean that *I've*
knowingly been within a 100 yards of *you.*  Creepy, creepy, creepy!  I did,
however, know your former business partner back in the day, and heard lots
of interesting stories, but perhaps it was a different co-worker he was
talking about?

You also wrote:
"The Astroturf quip was also quite droll. Did Mrs. Pelosi get that line from
you? . . . Just like the "tea bag" gag."

Really, you *do* need to get out more and *try* to stay in this decade, at
least!  "Astroturfing" has been in wide usage for probably 20 years or more,
and "teabagging" has been in use for a long time as well.  It's not my fault
you & your beloved FOX News drones are too invested in failures of the past
to stay with current vocabulary . . . or anything else.

I am glad, however, to see the "Real Men don't do tea parties" stereotype
debunked.  Do tell what you'll be getting rid of next!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****