[Vision2020] BACK to the Original Question

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Fri Apr 17 19:51:38 PDT 2009

 Donovan,

You asked: "Tell me, how many child molesters, murders, and rapists did Thomas Jefferson
and
John Adams, the original defenders of the Constitution, free. "

I listed the nine that I know for sure that John Adams defended, no response from you.

Thomas Jefferson in 1767 was admitted to the Virginia Bar after reading law under George
Wythe,
who would later go on to be the first law professor in America, at the College of William
and
Mary. But alas, I cannot find any molesters, murders and rapists that Jefferson freed, as
he
practiced civil law, not criminal law. Unfortunately, I can't find any of his slaves that
he released
either! While he did sleep with them, and father children by them, he never released them.
 DNA
testing has supported the weight of historical evidence pointing to the relationship, and
the
conclusion that Jefferson was the father of Sally Heming's  six mixed-race children. I
think your
great hero has feet of clay.

Comments?